SmackTalk for Jan. 31, 2013

January 30, 2013 

According to the National Rifle Association Institute for Legislative Action’s recent survey, 91 percent of NRA members support laws keeping firearms away from the mentally ill - the other 9 percent were found to be legally insane.

Kent Kimes, Editor

Weekly Surge is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service